About Beresford Hall
Beresford Hall is a 146 place, extra service residential aged care facility located in Rose Bay in Sydney. Beresford Hall aims to promote, foster and maintain the highest possible level of care, service and accommodation in a luxurious environment. Our vision is for Beresford Hall to be of the highest quality care with innovative services that are responsive to the changing requirements of residents and their families.
The ACFI Coordinator coordinates documentation and clinical care which aims to meet and exceed industry benchmarks and maintain optimal ACFI performance. Reporting to the Facility Manager, you will be committed to optimising funding for the benefit of residents.
As the ACFI Coordinator, you will:
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the ACFI funding process
- Be able to identify, during the assessment/care planning process, if residents’ current ACFI rates reflect their current care needs
- Ensure assessments, care strategies and ongoing documentation to provide the evidence to support ACFI claim
- Work collaboratively and constructively within a team, i.e. regular meetings to identify potential uplifts
- Coordinate or deliver ACFI training to management, nursing and personal care employees
- Ensure all appraisal deadlines are met
- Regularly conduct reviews of the ACFI process
- Engage in continuous improvement.
How to apply
If you believe you share our values and fit the position criteria, we would be delighted to receive your application.
If you would like more information on this position, please contact the details below. A Position Description is readily available.
For enquiries, please phone our Corporate Manager, Matthew Day, on (02) 9777 0009.
Applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.