About Beresford Hall
Beresford Hall is a 146 place, extra service residential aged care facility located in Rose Bay in Sydney. Beresford Hall aims to promote, foster and maintain the highest possible level of care, service and accommodation in a luxurious environment. Our vision is for Beresford Hall to be of the highest quality care with innovative services that are responsive to the changing requirements of residents and their families.
Care Manager Role
We are currently seeking an experienced and passionate Care Manager to lead a team of professional and committed staff to provide quality care and support to the residents of Beresford Hall and exceed all required standards.
Detailed knowledge of the Quality Standards and experience in a role with responsibilities around Continuous Improvement and Clinical Governance will set you apart from other applicants.
Reporting to the Facility Manager, you will be supported by a team of experienced RNs including a Clinical Care Co-ordinator, Resident Services Manager, ACFI & Education Coordinator, Roster Coordinator as well as an experienced and supportive off-site Operations Manager. You will lead, manage and mentor the team to ensure both clinical and non-clinical outcomes are being met and that the well-being of all residents is being optimised. You will lead the team while representing our values and contribute towards meeting our strategic business objectives.
You will be required to oversee the clinical service delivery of the facility by maintaining accreditation standards and clinical governance and leadership, improving clinical standards, support and mentor staff and promote a positive workplace culture.
Facility Manager Role
We are in the process of restructuring our management team which may involve our current Facility Manager moving to a corporate role for the Provectus Care Group. We are looking for the right person to fill the role of Facility Manager.
We are seeking an experienced and passionate Facility Manager to lead a team of professional and committed staff to provide quality care and support to the residents of Beresford Hall and exceed all required standards.
As the Facility Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the facility. The role will suit an enthusiastic, hands-on leader who has the energy and desire to build relationships and take the delivery of care and services to the next level.
You will be required to oversee the delivery of care and services at the facility, ensuring the Quality Standards are not only met but exceeded, and promote a positive workplace culture.
- Full operational management of the facility including care and service delivery, funding through ACFI, regulatory compliance, quality improvement and financial management
- Strong leadership skills, with an ability to provide mentorship and inspiration to your team
- Excellence in providing ‘person-centred’ care
- Minimum 10 years aged care management (desirable)
- Significant knowledge of the accreditation process
- High level of experience and knowledge of the aged care industry, including contemporary issues, legislation and regulatory compliance and application of the Aged Care Quality Standards
- Demonstrated experience in the application of continuous quality improvement and risk management practice
- Strong people management, customer service and negotiation skills
- Knowledge and commitment to equal opportunity and diversity
- An understanding of financial management principles with the ability to interpret, act and deliver solid financial results
- A good understanding and experience of human resources practices
- Excellent computer knowledge
- Current Police Check
- Have a positive outlook and passion for aged care and have a caring, compassionate and honest disposition.
How to apply
If you believe you share our values and fit the position criteria for either position, we would be delighted to receive your application. Please provide your resume together with our application form.
If you would like more information on this position, please contact the details below. Position Descriptions are readily available.
For enquiries, please phone our Corporate Manager, Matthew Day, on (02) 9777 0009.
Applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.